How Google Analytics Helps Your SEO
- On February 4, 2021
- GA SEO, Google Analytics SEO
How do you think Google Analytics can help your SEO?
Traffic analysis tools like Google Analytics, tell us the information as below:
- The composition of traffic
- Search keyword
- The location of the visitors and their end equipment
- External link
- The behavior of visitors in your website, such as TimeOnSite, URLs of the pages, and engagement
- Health status of your website, such as access speed, 404 error
Check again in a few days, and it’s still this kind of information. All these indicate us what we achieved, what happened, and what something was wrong, which is limited in your SEO practice.
In fact, what we want to know most is, what something else I’m missing? E.g. What keyword is missing, of which its CTR is very high, brings target traffic and leads?
We very likely want this most, right? And how we could obtain such information?
You need to run a PPC campaign, to test different keywords and evaluate each keyword performance through Google Analytics.
With this information, your SEO strategy is more effective and valuable.