Reasons & Solutions for The Website Not Being Indexed by Baidu
- On August 26, 2021
- Baidu indexation, baidu not indexation
You have worked so hard to build a website and look forward to being picked up by search engines. However, in many cases the website cannot be indexed for a long time. What should I do if the website is not indexed?
The difference between old and new websites not indexed
The first thing you need to determine is whether your website is a new website that has just been online for 1-3 months or an old website that is more than half a year old. If it is a new website, the homepage will be indexed within 1 week after it goes live. However, it takes 10-20 days for a large number of internal pages to be indexed and to be searched and captured. If the website has a lot of blank pages, or a large number of pages with very little content, in this case, the corresponding page is not indexed, or the indexing will be very slow.
If the website is more than 20 days old and the homepage is not indexed, then the domain name of the website may be hacked by search engines due to previous convictions. In this case, you can complain to Baidu. If the old website is not indexed, most of the newly added pages are not searched for the inner pages, and most of the page quality problems.
Check list of sites not indexed by Baidu
1. Check whether the robots.txt file allows crawling. For example, whether the homepage of the website and each section page are blocked for crawling.
2. Whether the server of the website is stable. The stability of the server can be seen by grabbing exceptions in the management information of Baidu Resources website.
3. Whether the quality of the page content is good.
4. Check whether the path of each page of the website is correct.
Is there any other change factor?
If there is no problem with the above, it is necessary to analyze the manual changes in the past three months and whether there is plagiarism on the contents of other websites. A large number of deleted pages, a large number of advertisement link pop-ups embedded in the content, frequent changes to programs and website modules, etc., will cause difficulty in inclusion.
Tips for Fast Indexation on Baidu
1. Do a good job of website content, pay attention to the long-tail keyword ranking layout, do more content that users will search, the article is well-documented, and the content is no less than 500 words.
2. Actively push the link and submit the sitemap to the search engine.
3. If it is still not indexed for a long time, you can complain to the search engine for feedback.
4. Increase brand search volume. Cultivating user loyalty, increasing users’ collections of the website, sharing article links, frequent interactions and return visits, these operations will help increase the frequency of search crawls and increase the overall inclusion of the website.
There are many ways to improve website inclusion. Find the problem that is not indexed, and then use some appropriate techniques and methods to solve the problem of the network’s inclusion.